Introducing the Assurance Fuel Max®, Goodyear’s latest innovation in fuel saving technology. With advanced silica tread compound for reduced rolling resistance, the Assurance Fuel Max® has been tested to save up to 320 litres, so you can save up to $400 over the life of a set of four tyres* (320 litres x $1.25 average petrol price per litre). This mid-range passenger tyre also features DuPont™ Kevlar® for added protection against road hazards, plus a range of other innovations for increased tread life.
- Advanced rolling resistance tread compound: The Assurance Fuel Max®’s silica tread compound provides high abrasion resistance and low intra-molecular friction, resulting in reduced fuel consumption and a longer tread life.
- Hard base under tread: The Assurance Fuel Max®’s hard inner lining helps the tyre hold its shape and remain in full contact with the road, preventing tyre deformation and heat build-up, further helping to reduce fuel consumption.
- Even pressure distribution: The Assurance Fuel Max’s®tyre shape provides even pressure distribution across the width of the tyre, reducing frictional energy at the tread surface and increasing tread life. Also having a wide footprint enables increased wearable rubber in contact with the road resulting in longer wear.
- Kevlar® reinforced construction: The Assurance Fuel Max®is reinforced by DuPont™ Kevlar®. This remarkable lightweight substance maintains stiffness and strength even under high temperature conditions when the tyre is in motion, giving drivers added protection against road hazards.
- 2-ply construction in the sidewall area: More material in the sidewall area makes the Assurance Fuel Max®a more resilient tyre, offering superior strength and even greater protection against road hazards.
- Perfect fit: The Assurance Fuel Max® is the perfect mid-range passenger tyre, suitable for some of the most popular car models, including the Toyota Camry, Ford Falcon, Holden Commodore and Mazda 6.
Performance Category: Touring